Trinity Angles Photo Competition
1 February 2013
The Trinity Web Design Office invites you to submit your entry for our Trinity Angles photo competition. This is your opportunity to share your creative genius and photographic skills by looking at Trinity from a different perspective.
The possibilities are endless:
- Capturing a moment of campus life e.g. a student interaction, a campus visitor, a sporting moment
- Observing the beauty of nature in unique settings around the College
- Depicting a building from a different direction
The “Angles” photo competition is open to all Trinity students, staff and alumni.
All entries will be judged by a selection panel with the following criteria taken into account:
How the photo captures the ‘Angles’ concept
- Creativity and imagination
- Composition and presentation
- Image quality and suitability of the caption
The winning entry will receive an iPod Nano. There will also be a runner-up prize of a €100 gift voucher.
How to Enter
Submit your best quality image including a relevant caption that you feel captures the “Trinity Angles” theme by email to email@example.com and include ‘Photo Comp’ in the email title.
Don’t forget to complete and attach the waiver/entry form with your submission. This form can also be completed online at https://www.tcd.ie/webdesign/competitions/photo-angles/
Closing date for entries is Friday 8th March 2013 at 5pm. Any images received after this will not be eligible for entry.
Back to all stories