Quality - Core Activities
The core activites of the Quality Office are as follows:
- Developing and supporting the College's quality review process
- Providing assistance and advice to Heads of School, Heads of Administrative/Service units, academic & administrative staff engaged in the quality review process
- Facilitation of review visits
- Liaison with external reviewers
- Co-ordination of all pre and post review correspondence
- Co-ordination of post-review actions, including monitoring responses to review recommendations
- Dissemination of good practice arising from the review process
- Analysing the outcomes of the review process at an institutional level.
- Servicing the College Quality Committee
- Responding to actions arising from Quality Committee discussions
- Ensuring that Quality Committee issues are disseminated throughout the Committee structure and College.
- Developing and maintaining links with personnel undertaking similar roles on a national and international level
- Attending and contributing to national conferences and meetings on quality improvement and enhancement within the Irish Higher Education system
- Acting as the College contact point for quality improvement and enhancement issues.