Trinity College Dublin

Skip to main content.

Top Level TCD Links

Botany Bay

Botany Bay, once the vegetable garden for the College, was still being cultivated in the early 19th Century. It gradually became enclosed by buildings with Richard Morrison designing the north side of the square in 1816.

The Botany Building was designed by W C Marshall of London in 1906. Many of the staff rooms are located in Luce Hall.


Last updated 2 June 2009 by Virtual Tour (Email).