Trin Talks - Development in Action
- Measuring Impact in Development Projects: The New Industry Standard and Launch of the ‘Trinity IMpact Evaluation (TIME) Unit
- LGBT Rights in the Developing World
- The Impact of Mobile Technology on Horticulture and Agriculture in the Developing World
- The Future of HIV Treatment in Africa: Learnings, Challenges and ways Forward
- SME Development - 'Unleashing the Power of the Private Sector in Africa: Prospects, Constraints and Solutions'
Measuring Impact in Development Projects: The New Industry Standard and Launch of the ‘Trinity IMpact Evaluation (TIME) Unit
- Prof. Billy Jack, Georgetown University – Evolution of Impact Measurement Methodologies;
- Prof. Gaia Narciso, Trinity College Dublin – Case Studies in Microfinance and Healthcare;
- Connell Foley, Concern Worldwide – Evaluation Pressures on the NGO Community and Emerging Best Practice Evaluation Approaches;
- Prof. Carol Newman, Trinity College Dublin – Introduction of TIME, current projects and future plans: What TIME can offer the NGO community and donors
'LGBT Rights in the Developing World'
- Dr. Elizabeth Mills, Convenor of the Sexuality, Poverty and Law Programme, Institute of Development Studies
- View the Speaking Notes from the presentation delivered by: Prof. Linda Hogan, Irish School of Ecumenics, Trinity College Dublin: 'LGBT Rights in the Developing World: The Role of Religion'
- View the Oxfam Publication which formed the basis of the presentation delivered by: Dr. Enida Friel, HIV & AIDS Programme Coordinator, Oxfam Ireland: 'Break Another Silence: Understanding sexual minorities and taking action for sexual rights in Africa'
- Dil Wickremasinghe, Social Justice and Mental Health Broadcaster, Journalist, Activist & Social Entrepreneur
'The Impact of Mobile Technology on Horticulture and Agriculture in the Developing World'
- ICTs, Small Enterprise and Agriculture: Examples from Kenya and Tanzania - Dr. Peter Dannenberg and Madlen Krone, Institute of Geography, University of Cologne
- Is Knowledge Power? The role of access to price information in agricultural markets - Dr. Tara Mitchell, Dept. of Economics, Trinity College Dublin
- Mobile Technology Innovations for Smallholder Farmers - Henning Ringholz, Global Market Development and Livelihoods Advisor, Goal & Patrick Barr, Sr. Director Digital OEM Operations, Global Supply Chain Lead, OEM Operations, Microsoft
'The Future of HIV Treatment in Africa: Learnings, Challenges and ways Forward'
- The Future of Antiretroviral Therapy in Africa: Perspectives from Uganda - Dr. Andrew D Kambugu, The Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI), Makerere University College of Health Sciences
- Going Beyond the Pills, Tracking ART LFU Odisha - Breda Gahan, Global HIV and AIDS Programme Advisor, Concern Worldwide
- Learning Document: Going beyond Pills: Tracking ART Lost to Follow Up in Odisha, India - S Gomathi, Devyani Dey, Breda Gahan, Denise Holland; November 2013
- Disability & HIV treatment in Sub Saharan Africa - Dr. Enida Friel, HIV&AIDS Programme Coordinator, Oxfam Ireland
'SME Development: 'Unleashing the Power of the Private Sector in Africa: Prospects, Constraints and Solutions'
- Convenor Dr. Carol Newman, Department of Economics, Trinity College Dublin
- The Myth of the Missing Middle - Prof. John Rand, University of Copenhagen
- Reflections and Big Ideas - Dr. Michael King, Department of Economics, Trinity College Dublin
- Accelerating Pro-poor Growth - Mr. Paddy Maguinness, Managing Director, Traidlinks