International Student Experience
Trinity is committed to ensuring that all international students have a positive experience during their studies and get the most from college life. A diverse student body with students from 122 different countries, the Trinity experience has much to offer. Trinity offers international students a wide range of supports and services to provide all the information and advice you need to know before you get here and to help you get settled at Trinity and in Dublin once you arrive.
To get an inside view of the student experience, check out our Student Ambassador blog.
Getting Settled in Dublin
For information on getting settled in Dublin, such as opening bank accounts, setting up phones and internet, call into the Global Room to speak to the team there or check out the International Student Handbook.
Trinity offers a comprehensive Orientation programme for all international students on arrival.
Meet the Team
Our Team are happy to help with any queries you may have, find their contact details here.
Any Questions?We look forward to welcoming you to Trinity. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- Global Room: Information and Support: www.tcd.ie/study/international/trinity-life/global-room/
- For questions about academic departments or modules, you can direct your query to the Global Officers where applicable.
- For questions about Study Abroad, click here
- For questions on courses, click here
For more detail on Student Life at Trinity, please see the Student Life section: www.tcd.ie/students/
Life after Trinity
As Ireland’s top university and one of the most renowned educational institutions in the world, Trinity is an ideal launching pad for your career. Our international graduates are highly sought after.
Trinity Graduates have access to an extensive, global alumni network with active chapters around the world. To study at Trinity marks the beginning of a lifelong relationship and friendship. With over 100,000 alumni scattered across the globe, there is a tremendous resource for networking and staying in touch with people who have shared the Trinity experience. Take a look around the Alumni website for more information on the benefits, services and networks available.
Trinity’s Careers Advisory Service helps students at all stages to plan their careers. They deliver an extensive programme of seminars and careers fairs. They can provide one-to-one careers guidance and maintain a database of internship and job listings.
Trinity Fresher Competition
For your chance to win a €200 One For All voucher, you can enter
1) Like the competition post *and*
2) Tag a friend in the comments section of the competition post.
1) Tag a friend in the comments below *and*
2) Tell us why you chose trinity using #ichosetrinity
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all new, incoming students of Trinity College Dublin, (the winner may be asked to provide their student card).
2. Competition closes at 1pm on Mon 10th September 2018.
3. The winners will be contacted through the social media channel that they entered on (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram), after 1pm on Mon 10th and must make contact with Trinity College Dublin Global Relations before 4pm Tues 11th September. Failure to do so may result in another prize winner being picked.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Prizes are non-refundable.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
7. There is no cash alternative for any prizes.
8. Information will NOT be passed on to third parties.
9. Winners will be picked randomly from the list of entrants.
10. All Entrants to the competition are deemed to have given consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner.
11. All entrants allow Trinity College Dublin Global Relations permission to publish his/her name as winners.
12. By entering this competition you acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook of Instagram.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Trinity College Dublin Global Relations reserves the right to amend, terminate or withdraw the competition or alter the prize of the competition without prior notice should that prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control.