Before you arrive
- Have you registered online at mytcd.ie and printed out your confirmation slip?
- Do you know the time, date and venue for your orientation meetings in Freshers’ Week? (See personalised orientation timetable on mytcd.ie)
During your first week in College
- Check your course timetable on mytcd.ie for when classes begin using your College login information
- Start using your College email at myzone.tcd.ie
- Start using your online Blackboard for course notes and module information at mymodule.tcd.ie
- Find out who your College Tutor is (see mytcd.ie) and arrange to meet.
- Find out how to get a locker if you want one.
- Have you received your course handbook or found the relevant information on mytcd.ie?
- Find out where the library you need is
- Have a go at using the online library catalogue
- Connect your laptop or mobile device to the Trinity Wi-Fi or wired networks
- Find out where to go for help with IT Services
- Find a comfortable on-campus napping spot, e.g Arts Building sofas, edge of cricket pitch….
Emergency number on campus is 01 896 1999 from mobiles, 1999 from College phones.