The School of Social Sciences and Philosophy Research Ethics Policy, as approved by the School Executive Committee at their meeting of 22 September 2014, is as outlined in the below documents:
- School of Social Sciences and Philosophy Research Ethics Policy (Word, PDF) - outlines the School's policy regarding research ethics and the procedures for obtaining ethical approval
- Research Ethics Application Form (Word, PDF)
- Research Ethics Checklist (Word, PDF) - to be completed by all staff and postgraduate students undertaking research, irrespective of the involvement of ethical issues.
- Template Consent Form (Word, PDF)
- End of Project Report Form (Word, PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample -Information sheet for participants
- Sample - Informed consent form
Once completed and signed, a hard-copy of all documentation should be sent to the School Administrator, Olive Donnelly, School of Social Sciences and Philosophy, Arts Building, College, and an e-mail copy should be sent to email@example.com.