Visiting and Exchange Students
Note: In order to apply for any of our modules you must first register as a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College. Information about how to become a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College may be found on the Study Abroad web pages.
Please note that Broad Curriculum linguistic modules (including BCLNG1 and BCLNG2) should be applied for online on the Broad Curriculum web page
- Our Modules for Visiting Students
- Handbook and Application Form
- Module Timetable
- Reading Week
- Registration for Modules
Many of the modules taught by the Centre for Language and Communication Studies (CLCS) and the
Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) may be taken by visiting and exchange students.
- CLCS Course modules available to Visiting Students in 2015/16 [PDF, 159KB] [MS Word, 119KB]
- CDS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 141KB] [MS Word, 30KB]
- CLCS Visiting Students Handbook (2015-2016) [PDF, 644 KB]
- CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form [DOC, PDF].
- Visiting Students Modules Timetable (to be finalised)
- Undergraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 7 (MT 9-13 November 2015, HT 29 Feb - 4 March 2016)
- Postgraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 12 (MT 14-18 December 2015; HT 4-8 April 2016)
At the beginning of the academic year, all visiting and exchange students who wish to register for CLCS/CDS course modules must meet with the Visiting Student Coordinator Dr Breffni O'Rourke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please be sure to fill in the CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form AND Academic Registry Module Enrolment Form (link at bottom of page) before meeting with the Co-ordinator. The form can be downloaded above or obtained in CLCS Office Rm 4091 Arts Building.
- Go to Room 3041 in the Arts Building
during the following times
- Wednesday 21 September 2016, 11am to 1pm
- Thursday 22 September 2016, 11am to 1 pm
- Return your completed Academic Registry Module Enrolment Form (see link above) to the Academic Registry.
- Dr Breffni O'Rourke (email@example.com)
- Room 3041 Arts Building