Visiting and Exchange Students
Note: In order to apply for any of our modules you must first register as a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College. Information about how to become a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College may be found on the International Office webpages.
Please note that Broad Curriculum linguistic modules (including BCLNG1 and BCLNG2) should be applied for online on the Broad Curriculum web page
- Our Modules for Visiting Students
- Handbook and Application Form
- Module Timetable
- Reading Week
- Registration for Modules
Many of the modules taught by the Centre for Language and Communication Studies (CLCS) and the
Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) may be taken by visiting and exchange students.
- CLCS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 159KB] [MS Word, 119KB]
- CDS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 141KB] [MS Word, 30KB]
Please note that the following modules are full or not available in 2014/2015:
- Introduction to Sign Linguistics
- Perspectives on Deafness
- Language Acquisition and Deafness
- CLCS Visiting Students Handbook (2014-2015) [PDF, 644 KB]
- CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form [DOC, PDF].
- Visiting Students Modules Timetable (to be finalised)
- Undergraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 7 (MT 3-7 November 2014, HT 26-30 February 2015)
- Postgraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 12 (MT 8-12 December 2014; HT 30 March - 3 April 2015)
At the beginning of the academic year, all visiting and exchange students who wish to register for CLCS/CDS course modules must meet with the Visiting Student Coordinator Dr. Gessica de Angelis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please be sure to fill in the CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form before meeting with the Co-ordinator. The form can be downloaded here or obtained in CLCS Office Rm 4091 Arts Building.
- Go to Room 4064 on the 4th. floor of the Arts Building
during the following times
- 11-1pm Thursday 18th Sept. 2014
- 11-1pm Friday 19th Sept. 2014
- Return your completed CLCS Application Form AND your International Office Modules Form to the CLCS Office (Rm. 4091 Arts Building) for signing by the Head of Department.
- Gessica De Angelis (email@example.com)
- Room Arts 4064 Building
- Times: to be decided.