Visiting and Exchange Students
Note: In order to apply for any of our modules you must first register as a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College. Information about how to become a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College may be found on the International Office webpages.
Please note that Broad Curriculum linguistic modules (including BCLNG1 and BCLNG2) should be applied for online on the Broad Curriculum web page
- Our Modules for Visiting Students
- Handbook and Application Form
- Module Timetable
- Reading Week
- Registration for Modules
Many of the modules taught by the Centre for Language and Communication Studies (CLCS) and the
Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) may be taken by visiting and exchange students.
- CLCS Course modules available to Visiting Students in 2015/16 [PDF, 159KB] [MS Word, 119KB]
- CDS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 141KB] [MS Word, 30KB]
- CLCS Visiting Students Handbook (2015-2016) [PDF, 644 KB]
- CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form [DOC, PDF].
- Visiting Students Modules Timetable (to be finalised)
- Undergraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 7 (MT 9-13 November 2015, HT 29 Feb - 4 March 2016)
- Postgraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 12 (MT 14-18 December 2015; HT 4-8 April 2016)
At the beginning of the academic year, all visiting and exchange students who wish to register for CLCS/CDS course modules must meet with the Visiting Student Coordinator Dr. Lorna Carson (email@example.com).
- Please be sure to fill in the CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form before meeting with the Co-ordinator. The form can be downloaded above or obtained in CLCS Office Rm 4091 Arts Building.
- Go to Room 2012 in the Arts Building
during the following times
- Wedsnesday 23 September 2015, 11am to 1pm
- Thursday 24 September 2015, 11am to 1 pm
- Return your completed CLCS Application Form AND your International Office Modules Form to the CLCS Office (Rm. 4091 Arts Building) for signing by the Head of Department.
- Dr. Lorna Carson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room 2012 Arts Building
- Times: Friday 10am-12noon