Visiting and Exchange Students
Note: In order to apply for any of our modules you must first register as a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College. Information about how to become a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College may be found on the International Office webpages.
Please note that Broad Curriculum linguistic modules (BCLNG1 and BCLNG2) should be applied for online on the Broad Curriculum web page
- Our Modules for Visiting Students
- Handbook and Application Form
- Module Timetable
- Reading Week
- Registration for Modules
Many of the modules taught by the Centre for Language and Communication Studies (CLCS) and the
Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) may be taken by visiting and exchange students.
- CLCS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 159KB] [MS Word, 119KB]
- CDS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 141KB] [MS Word, 30KB]
- CLCS Visiting Students Handbook (2013-2014) [PDF, 513KB]
- CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form [DOC, PDF].
- Visiting Students Modules Timetable (to be finalised)
- Undergraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 7 (MT 3-7 November 2014, HT 26-30 February 2015)
- Postgraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 12 (MT 8-12 December 2014; HT 30 March - 3 April 2015)
At the beginning of the academic year, all visiting and exchange students who wish to register for CLCS course modules will need to meet with Gessica de Angelis (firstname.lastname@example.org), the CLCS co-ordinator for visiting and exchange students.
Students who wish to take CDS modules will need to meet with Sarah Sheridan (email@example.com), the Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) visiting and exchange students co-ordinator(s).
- Fill in the CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form before meeting with the Visiting and Exchange Students Co-ordinator. The form can be downloaded here
- CLCS Modules: Please call to Room 4064, 4th. Floor Arts Building to meet with the CLCS Co-ordinator in order to finalise choices and enroll in courses, during the following times (or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time):
- 11-1pm Thursday 18th Sept. 2014
- 11-1pm Friday 19th Sept. 2014
- CDS Modules: Please arrange a time to meet Sarah Sheridan, (email@example.com) in CDS, 1st. Floor, 7-9 Leinster Street, to discuss module selection.
- Return your completed Application Form as well as your International Office Modules Form to the CLCS Office (Rm. 4091 Arts Building).
Please note that the following module is not available in 2014/2015:
- Gessica De Angelis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room Arts 4064 Building
- Times: to be decided.