Visiting and Exchange Students
Information about how to become a Visiting/Exchange student at Trinity College may be found on the International Office webpages.
- Modules for Visiting Students
- Handbook and Application Form
- Module Timetable
- Reading Week
- Registration for Modules
Many of the modules taught by the Centre for Language and Communication Studies (CLCS) and the
Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) may also be taken by visiting and exchange students.
- CLCS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 159KB] [MS Word, 119KB]
- CDS Course modules available to Visiting Students [PDF, 141KB] [MS Word, 30KB]
- CLCS Visiting Students Handbook (2013-2014) [PDF, 513KB]
- CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form [DOC, PDF].
- Visiting Students Modules Timetable [PDF, 197KB]
- Undergraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 7 (MT 4-8 November 2013, HT 24-28 February 2014)
- Postgraduate modules: Reading Week is in week 12 (MT 9-13 December 2013; HT 31 March - 4 April 2014)
At the beginning of the academic year, all visiting and exchange students who wish to register for CLCS course modules will need to meet with Elaine Uí Dhonnchadha (firstname.lastname@example.org), the CLCS co-ordinator for visiting and exchange students.
Students who wish to take CDS modules will need to meet with Sarah Sheridan (email@example.com), the Centre for Deaf Studies (CDS) visiting and exchange students co-ordinator(s).
- Fill in the CLCS/CDS Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form before meeting with the Visiting and Exchange Students Co-ordinator. The form can be downloaded here
- CLCS Modules: Please call to Room 3159, 3rd. Floor Arts Building to meet with the CLCS Co-ordinator in order to finalise choices and enroll in courses, during the following times (or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time):
- 11-1pm Thursday 19th Sept. 2013
- 11-1pm Friday 20th Sept. 2013
- CDS Modules: Please arrange a time to meet Sarah Sheridan, (email@example.com) in CDS, Room 118, 1st. Floor, 7-9 Leinster Street, to discuss module selection.
- Return your completed Application Form as well as your International Office Modules Form to the CLCS Office (Rm. 4091 Arts Building).
Please note that the following courses are full (2013/2014):
- History and Globalization of English
- Language Learning
- Elaine Uí Dhonnchadha (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Room 3159 Arts Building
- Times: 12:00-13:00 every Monday