Director of Teaching & Learning (Undergraduate): Dr. Pauline Sloane
This School engages in teaching in relation to a broad range of theoretical and applied issues in language, speech and communication. It offers:
- A four-year honor course leading to the degree of B.Sc. in Clinical Speech and Language Studies
- A four-year honor course leading to the degree of Bachelor in Deaf Studies
- The linguistics components of the Moderatorship in Computer Science and Language
- Broad Curriculum Courses: BCLNG1: Language, the Individual, and Society and BCLNG2: Language and Mind.
- Language Modules (Broad Curriculum and extracurricular)
- Optional course modules in theoretical and applied linguistics for students in the departments of French, Germanic Studies, Hispanic Studies, Irish, Italian and Russian
- Many CLCS courses are available to Visiting and Exchange Students
The School's language learning facilities and resources can be used by all registered students and staff of the College.