Email: dorna [at] tcd [dot] ie
Address: Phonetics & Speech Laboratory,
Centre for Language and Communication Studies,
Room 4074 Arts Building,
Trinity College Dublin,
- Intonation and prosody of Ulster varieties of Irish and English..
- European minority language policy..
- Dorn, A., O'Reilly, M. & Ní Chasaide, A. (2012) A preliminary study of speech rhythm in Irish (Gaelic) dialects. British Association of Academic Phoneticians (BAAP) Colloquium, Leeds, UK.
- Dorn, A., O'Reilly, M. & Ní Chasaide, A. (2012) Analysing rhythmic properties of Irish dialects. Workshop on Innovation and Applications in Speech Technology (IAST), Dublin, Ireland.
- Dorn, A. & Ní Chasaide, A. (2011) The intonation of Irish and English in Donegal. XIV International Congress of Celtic Studies, Maynooth, Ireland.
- Dorn, A., & Ní Chasaide, A. (2010).
Ulster Irish intonation: similarities and differences to Ulster English. Sixth Celtic Linguistics Conference, 10-12 September 2010, UCD, Ireland
- Trinity Long Room Hub Postgraduate Poster Session 2010.
- UCD Speech Workshop, 2010
- Young researchers workshop on Speech Technology, University College Dublin, 2009
- Dorn, A., O'Reilly, M. & Ní Chasaide, A (2012) A preliminary analysis of speech rhythm in three varieties of Irish (Gaelic), accepted to Speech Prosody 2012, Shanghai, China.
- Dorn, A. & Ní Chasaide, A. (2011). Effects of focus on f0 and duration in Irish (Gaelic) declaratives. Proc. Interspeech 2011, Florence, Italy.
- Dorn, A., O’Reilly, M. & Ní Chasaide, A (2011). Prosodic signalling of sentence mode in two varieties of Irish (Gaelic). Proc. 17th ICPhS, Hong Kong, China.
- O'Reilly, M., Dorn, A., & Ní Chasaide, A. (2010).
Focus in Donegal Irish (Gaelic) and Donegal English bilinguals. Proceedings of Speech Prosody 2010, Chicago, USA. (PDF)
- Kalaldeh, R., Dorn, A., Ní Chasaide, A. (2009).
Tonal Alignment in Three Varieties of Hiberno-English. Proceedings of Interspeech 2009, Brighton, UK. (PDF)