News Archive - 2012
April 26, 2012 - Publication of Political Corruption in Ireland 1922-2010: A Crooked Harp
- Trinity Political Scientist Dr Elaine Byrne Publishes Book on Political Corruption
- Modern battles and our crooked history
- Review: Politics: Political Corruption in Ireland, 1922-2010: A Crooked Harp
February 7, 2012 - Publication of A Minimum Income Standard for Ireland - TCD Policy Institute Study
- Welfare not funding 'basic standard of living'
- Low income groups have too little for basic living standards
- Low-income families 'struggling'
- Incomes report must be taken with a pinch of salt as premises flawed
- Standard of living 'too low on welfare'