Online Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Radiation Therapy Practice
The postgraduate certificate consists of 3 online modulse over a period of 12 months:
- Imaging for advanced radiotherapy practice (10ECTs) (PDF 163 kB)
- Delineation for radiotherapy planning (10 ECTs) (PDF 161 kB)
- Advances in radiation therapy (10ECTs) (PDF 165 kB)
On successful completion of this certificate you will be able to:
- Identify radiological anatomy and critically appraise the optimal imaging for radiation therapy, from diagnosis to on-treatment verification
- Critically appraise the relevance and application of the principles of target volume delineation and demonstrate proficiency in target volume and organs at risk delineation
- Anticipate, recognise and appropriately manage site specific treatment-related toxicities
On successful completion of this certificate, you may choose to register for a top up year and complete three additional modules towards the award of a Postgraduate Diploma.
Up-to-date information about course fees can be found at the Academic Registry.
For full details on how to apply please contact email@example.com or call us on (01) 896 3234.