MSc Advanced Radiotherapy Practice
This course can be considered towards CPD for professionals associated including IIRRT, IMC, IAPM, CORU and other similar professional bodies
Our postgraduate radiotherapy course online aims to develop knowledge and skills in the advanced radiation therapy management of cancer patients and to enable you to critically evaluate and participate in research in this area.
It is aimed at Radiotherapy professionals that:
- Are seeking to expand their career into Advanced Clinical Practice; Management and/or Research.
- Wish to work in an extended role in their department.
- Are returning to employment and may wish to update their knowledge on current evidence-based practice.
During this course you will gain in-depth evidence based knowledge of the management of radiotherapy patients, critically evaluate your practice and develop ideas for services improvements within your practice and workplace.
The online delivery of this programme allows you to:
- Undertake a flexible yet structured programme of education, with no requirement to attend the Trinity Campus.
- Benefit from evidence-based learning resources and input from clinical experts.
- Share experiences and ideas with fellow students doing online discussions.
- Benefit from weekly engagement with fellow learners and academics through interactive webinars.
Module Delivery and Assessment
The programme uses a range of authentic continuous assessments which gives you the opportunity to produce work which is highly relevant to the clinical environment and develops independent life-long learning skills; this includes written and practical assignments, online activities, project and case studies.
Applications will be accepted from those who:
- Hold an honours primary degree in Radiation Therapy, Medical Physics, Medicine or a related discipline; or otherwise satisfy the selection panel that they have the ability to complete and benefit from the course.
- Evidence of relevant professional experience.
- Be working in an area of radiation therapy for the duration of the course with access to radiation therapy planning software.
- Have a fluent command of the English language. Students whose first language is not English must meet the University's English language requirements.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Academic Registry website for up-to-date fees information: http://www.tcd.ie/academicregistry/fees-payments/course-fees/
For informal enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call us at (01) 896 3234.