Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Psychotherapy
|Course Title||Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Psychotherapy|
|Next Intake||September 2018|
I loved the course and am really happy that I did it, as a result I feel that I will be much better in practice and am achieving better outcomes for my patients.Recent Graduate
- This course develops a student’s understanding of Cognitive Psychotherapy/Cognitive Behavioral Therapy applied to common mental health problems.
- Applicants must be employed in a health profession (e.g. nursing, medicine, social work, occupational therapy etc.) and have relevant clinical experience. Ideally they would have completed the foundation course although we will accept applicants who have existing training/experience in Counselling/Psychological Therapies.
- Students are expected to treat a minimum of 5 cases over 3 academic terms and will have weekly workshops, Self Practice/Self Reflection tutorials and CBT supervision.
- Course runs from September to May
- Holds Category II approval until 2020 http://www.nursingboard.ie/en/edu-category_2.aspx
- Up-to-date information about course fees can be found at the Academic Registry.
- Teaching starts with an introductory week in September and continues every Friday during academic terms.
To make an application through Trinity’s online system please click on the following link http://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/az/course.php?id=DPDMD-CPSY-1P09.
Applications need to be completed by the 30th of April to ensure applications are properly completed. Please follow the guidelines which can be downloaded from this page.
Course Administrator: Majella Moloney
Phone number + 353 1 249 3561