Trinity College Dublin

Skip to main content.

Top Level TCD Links

M.Sc. in Biological Psychiatry

Programme Structure


Biological Psychiatry ImageAssessments will be based on a combination of formative assessment for each module, based upon in-module coursework and summative end-of-module written examination.  All course work will be double marked.  In terms of weighting, all the taught modules contribute equally to the final award of the MSc namely 11% each. Accordingly, 66% of the final course mark will be allotted to assessments of Modules A-F and the remaining 34% will be allotted to the Dissertation and research project (Module G) to be developed and completed within the second year.

The M.Sc. is the equivalent of 90 ECTS, and the exit award of P.Grad.Dip. is the equivalent of 60 ECTS.


Last updated 23 November 2016 School Web Administrator (Email).