Skip to main content

Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin

Trinity Menu Trinity Search

You are here Teaching > Postgraduate > PhD and MSc Research Degrees

Postgraduate Research Degrees

Students seeking to complete a postgraduate research degree may take an MSc or PhD by research. Opportunities may exist in all research areas in which the Department specialises.

Anyone interested in applying to embark on a postgraduate research degree is encouraged to check the guidelines on the School of Engineering postgraduate research webpages. Check for advertised vacancies on the School of Engineering website, the Trinity jobs database, or feel free to contact specific principal investigators in their area of interest.