Some Library services will be reduced or curtailed from Monday 24 July to Monday 7 August 2017:
- The Early Printed Books and Manuscripts & Archives Research Library reading rooms will be closed to readers for the two weeks. Both reading rooms reopen on Tuesday 8 August 2017.
- All libraries will be closed on Saturdays 29 July and 5 August, and on Monday 7 August. Kinsella Hall in the Ussher Library and the 1937 Postgraduate Reading Room will remain open for current students with valid College ID cards. Saturday opening resumes on the 12 August 2017.
- Online requests via ASR for material held in Santry will continue as normal with delivery on a daily basis. However, call slip requests for material from Santry will not be available to most readers, only for customers of the Information Service and external Inter-Library Loans.
- Requests for materials from the closed stacks on campus (both by ASR and call slip) will continue to be delivered twice daily to the BLU, Hamilton and John Stearne Medical Library reading rooms.
- Requests for material in external storage will continue to be delivered twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Requests for materials to be consulted in the Early Printed Books reading room will not be fulfilled during this period, as the reading room is closed. Requests will need to be re-submitted on or after 8 August.
Normal Library services resume on Tuesday 8 August.
We apologise for any inconvenience to our readers due to the above arrangements. Much background activity is achieved in this important period.