Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) - Blackboard Learn - mymodule.tcd.ie
Blackboard Learn, accessed at mymodule.tcd.ie, is Trinity's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It allows academic staff to deliver online and blended modules to students.
Key Benefits & Features
- Some assignments are submitted through Blackboard.
- It acts as a distribution area for learning materials.
- Module announcements can be sent to all participants.
- Feedback and grades can be provided via Blackboard.
Who can use this service
All registered Trinity staff and students automatically have accounts in Blackboard.
You can access your modules by logging in from any device with internet access at http://mymodule.tcd.ie using your Trinity computer account username and password. For guides, support and video tutorials on using Blackboard Learn please click on the Student Help tab after you have logged in or Staff Help if you are a staff member.
- You must be a current student or staff member at Trinity.
- You need a Trinity username and password - new students must have already set their Trinity network login password.
- For a list of supported web browsers please see the Blackboard website.
If you find you are not enrolled on your modules in Blackboard Learn, please check with your school office to ensure you are timetabled for the relevant modules. All data in Blackboard is based on the College timetabling systems and information taken from your student record on my.tcd.ie
If you have questions or require support on using Blackboard Learn for teaching and learning, instructional design and development of modules, academic professional development, and any activities associated with the discipline of teaching, please contact the e-Learning team (CAPSL) at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a technical, display or data integration issue with Blackboard Learn, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- BlackBoard Login page (http://mymodule.tcd.ie)
- VLE - Frequently Asked Questions
- VLE - Managing Access issues, Account issues, Module Assignment issues or Module Enrolment Issues
- VLE - Support Guide for Students
- VLE - Training for Staff
- University Events Calendar
- Blackboard Student Timetable
- Grades Journey
- Blackboard mobile App
- Instruction for syncing your iCal Timetable link
Need further help?
Search the Knowledge Base for how-to’s and answers to commonly asked questions
Please be aware of the IT Service Desk opening hours