Training Course - Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
Upcoming Course Dates
Prerequisites: Participants should be familiar with the basics of PC usage.
Topics: The following topics are covered in this session:
- Introduction to the Photoshop workspace
- Resizing and cropping images
- Image resolution and file types
- Basic image retouching techniques
- Working with text
- Working with layers
- Preparing an image for the web
- Creating a research poster
Duration: This course takes place over a single 3-hour session
Book a Place: Places on this course may be booked online using the course online booking form.
If there are no upcoming courses scheduled you may be wish to submit a training request, where training can be organised for one or several people.
Presenter: Conor Rapple
Photoshop course notes