IT Services Computer Rooms - Accessing Software for Your Courses
The IT Services computer rooms are located across campus, with both PC and Mac computers available. There are also stand-up email stations around campus if you just wish to check your email. The map at the bottom this page will show you what’s available and where.
- Rooms that are open 24-hours are accessed by using your Trinity ID card.
Should you ever experience access issues, please contact Estates & Facilities.
- Some of your own classes may occasionally take place in these rooms.
- The 1937 Reading Room contains dedicated facilities for postgraduates.
Software in Computer Rooms
- MS Office applications are installed on all the computers.
- A wider portfolio of specialised software to meet the needs of certain courses is available in specific rooms. Some of these applications are also available for installation on your own computer, please see our software purchasing web pages.
- Further information, including the list of software available in each room, can be found on the main IT Services computer rooms web pages.
Information video on Computer Room facilites and the MyTrinityApps service
Short video on Computer Room facilities and the MyTrinityApps service
Campus map of IT Services computer rooms & facilities.
This can be opened in full by using the following link Computer Rooms Map
- Saving your files in Computer Rooms
- IT Services computer rooms web pages
- Computer Rooms Map