Guest Wi-Fi - Windows 7 connection instructions
We recommend, for ease of reference, that you print these instructions before arriving on campus
To add TCDguest to your networks list
Click the network icon on the bottom right hand corner of task bar.
In the pop up list, select TCDguest option and Connect automatically check box underneath.
- Open your web browser e.g Internet Explorer, and try to access a random web page. You will be redirected to the Guest Wireless Internet Access Service welcome page.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions, and if you are happy to accept these then enter your Username and Password, as supplied by your sponsor, then click I Accept the Terms and Conditions below.
- You should now be able to browse the internet. Please retain your login credentials as you may be prompted to authenticate again periodically while you use the guest wireless network access service.
Note: If you are no longer going to use the service, you can delete TCDguest from your networks list.
To remove TCDguest from your networks list
- Repeat steps 1-3 above.
- Select Manage wireless network.
- Select TCDguest profile, then select Remove.