Guest Wi-Fi--Chrome OS connection instructions
We recommend, for ease of reference, that you print these instructions before arriving on campus
- Tap or click the Wi-Fi icon, which may be located at the upper or lower right hand corner of your screen.
- Tap or click on the Arrow to the right of Network Status box to display a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select TCDguest from the list of available networks. After a few moments connection to the TCDguest network should be established.
- Open your web browser and try to access a random web page. You will be redirected to the Guest Wireless Internet Access Service welcome page.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions, and if you are happy to accept these then enter your Username and Password, as supplied by your sponsor, then click I Accept the Terms and Conditions below.
- You should now be able to browse the internet. Please retain your login credentials as you may be prompted to authenticate again periodically while you use the guest wireless network access service.
Note: If you are no longer going to use the service, you can delete TCDguest from your networks list.
To remove TCDguest from your networks list
- Open Settings.
- In the Internet connection section, click the Wireless network menu.
- Select Preferred networks.
- Hover over the TCDguest network with your mouse and click the X.