FTP & SFTP--SSH Secure Shell client installation
To install SSH Secure Shell 3.2.5 on PC
- Close all open applications.
- Press Windows Logo+R
- Type \\ntserver-usr\pcsoftware\applications\secure shell client
- Press Enter.
- In the window that opens, double-click on the file called SSHWin-3.2.5.exe to start the installation. If you have an older version of SSH client, you will be asked to upgrade.
- Click Next and follow the rest of the installation process. Make sure all
4 components are selected and click Next.
- Once installation is complete click Finish.
- To start SSH Secure Shell File Transfer Client
Double-click on the SSHSecureFileTransferClient shortcut on the desktop.
On the Start menu, go to All Programs > SSH Secure Shell > Secure File Transfer Client.
- You can then Configure SSH Secure Shell to publish web pages to the College Web Server.
- To start SSH Secure Shell Client
Double-click on the SSHSecureShellClient shortcut on the desktop.
On the Start menu, go to All Programs > SSH Secure Shell > SSH Secure Shell Client.