IT Services Surveys
IT Services Academic Software Survey 2017
In February 2017, IT Services launched an Academic Software Survey for University staff.
IT Services administer site licences for a portfolio of academic software widely used throughout Trinity. We also provision a range of academic software for use in IT Services computer rooms, based on responses to an annual email requesting information on academic software requirements. We used the survey to collect evidence of the academic software used for teaching & learning and research at Trinity, to ensure that we have the site licensed software that Trinity staff need to stay at the forefront of teaching and research.
The full survey report is now published and can be found here: IT Services Academic Software Survey 2017
IT Services Satisfaction Survey 2016
In January 2016, IT Services launched our fourth annual Satisfaction Survey, with over 2500 students and staff responding to tell us what they thought.
The full survey reports are now published and can be found here:
- IT Services Satisfaction Survey 2016 - Overview Brochure (PDF) (flash)
- IT Services Satisfaction Survey 2016 Results Summary
- Student Satisfaction Survey Results:
Facts & Figures
- Staff Satisfaction Survey Results:
Facts & Figures
- What Students and Staff said about IT Services
IS Services Digital Capabilities Survey 2015
In April 2015, IS Services launched a Digital Capabilities Survey for University staff. The overall response to the survey was good with a response Rate of 11% of the overall University staff population. Digital capabilities are defined as those that prepare us for living, learning and working in a digital society and include the ability to use digital tools to:
- undertake research, teaching, learning and administration;
- use specialist tools and data sets;
- communicate ideas effectively;
- produce, share and critically evaluate information;
- collaborate, reflect and promote knowledge.
The full survey report is now published and can be found here:IS Services 2015 Digital Capabilities Survey - Responses, Facts and Figures
- IS Services Satisfaction Survey 2014
- IS Services Satisfaction Survey 2013
- IS Services Satisfaction Survey 2012