Contact IT Services
IT Service Desk
Please note that all technical or support queries should be addressed only to the IT Service Desk. Please be aware of the IT Service Desk opening hours. The IT Service Desk can be contacted in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com (please ensure you fill in the 'Subject' for your email).
Technical queries relating to the SITS service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: ext. 2000 (+353-1 896 2000)
- In Person: Ground Floor, Áras An Phiarsaigh
- Web Portal: http://ask.tcd.ie (see how to log or check an enquiry at ask.tcd.ie)
IT Services administrative contact details
- Administration: ITServices@tcd.ie
- Telephone: (+353-1) 896 1707
- Fax: (+353-1) 671 1181
- Post: IT Services, 200 Pearse Street, Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin, Dublin 2
IT Services Senior Management
- Patrick Magee - Director, IT Services (Interim)
- John Lawlor - Deputy Director, IT Services
- Lee Mills - Head of Central and Distributed Support
- Dr. Geoff Bradley - Head of Academic Services and Operations
- Helen O'Hara - Head of Management Services
IT Services Staff List
See the full list of IT Services staff.
IT Service Desk Location
The IT Service Desk is located on the ground floor of Áras an Phiarsaigh.
IT Services staff offices are located in 200/201 Pearse Street, accessed from within Trinity and located between the Samuel Beckett Theatre and the Health Centre.