IT Services Alerts - Scheduled 'at risk' periods for College central computer services and data network
Last updated: Friday 11th January 2013, 16:15
Works planned for Saturday 12th January have been postponed. The upgrade works will be re-scheduled and are expected to take place in the coming week. Updates regarding the new 'at risk' time period will be posted on the IS Services website when available. All other service improvement work advertised below took place successfully.
First update: Friday 14th December 2012, 10am
As previously emailed, IS Services will be carrying out several continuous improvement and upgrade works on College computer and network services during the period between 17th December 2012 and 10th January 2013.
Certain services should be considered ‘at risk’ during the following dates:
- Monday, 17th December, 9am-1pm: College central computer services and data network ‘at risk’
- Tuesday, 18th December, 7.30am-10am: College core network services ‘at risk’
- Tuesday, 18th December, 6pm-6.15pm: College central computer services and data network ‘at risk’
- Wednesday, 9th January, 9am-1pm: College central computer services which require authentication ‘at risk’
- Thursday, 10th January, 8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm: College core network services ‘at risk’
- Saturday, 12th January, 8am-5pm: College central computer services and data network ‘at risk’
Our expectation is that during the ‘at risk’ periods there will be no disruption to services. In the event of complications during these periods we have procedures in place to resolve issues quickly and fully restore services with as little disruption as possible and updates will be posted to our website at isservices.tcd.ie and on Twitter at twitter.com/tcdisservices.