IT Services Alerts - College computer rooms print service disruption, September 10th
Updated: Monday, 10th September 2012, 4pm
The new service is now live and you can read further information at http://blogs.tcd.ie/isservices/2012/09/10/new-printing-scanning-and-photocopying-service-now-live/.
Updated: Monday, 10th September 2012, 2pm
Work is continuing to implement the new printing, scanning, and photocopying service from Datapac. Our web pages have been updated to reflect the new service and can be seen at http://isservices.tcd.ie/facilities/printing.php.
First Posted: Friday, 7th September 2012, 9am
As already notified on our blog, Monday 10th September will see a new printing, scanning and photocopying service introduced in College Libraries and computer rooms. Accordingly there will be some disruption to the current services during the transition. Below is the planned schedule of work, and this web page will be updated with any further information. IS Services and the College Library would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Friday, 7th September 4pm: Cessation of the current online ePay system
- Monday, 10th September 10am: Removal of the current VCAs
- Monday, 10th September 11am to 12pm: No printing service available
- Monday, 10th September 12pm: New service starts to become available across College
- Monday, 10th September 12pm-2pm: These services should be considered 'at risk' as they are brought on stream