IT Services Alerts - Schedule of planned server moves to the Green Data Centre, 4th/5th November
First Posted: Tuesday, 3rd December 2013, 4.40pm
As part of ongoing service improvement works, IS Services will be moving many central College IT services to the Green Data Centre during the week ending 6th December 2013.
This work will enable IS Services to develop and deliver new and existing IT services and increase technological efficiency and value.
Please note the following dates which will result in scheduled service downtime:
Wednesday, 4th December
- eduroam service unavailable from 8am to 8.30am
- TCD Student mobile app: some functionality unavailable from 8am to 8.30am
Thursday, 5th December
- External access to some Library resources unavailable from 8.30am to 9am
- Departmental shared network data storage unavailable from 8am to 8.30am
- Software licencing for some College software unavailable from 8am to 8.30am
Please note that our expectation is that disruption to services listed above will not exceed what is scheduled. In the event of complications, we have procedures in place to resolve issues quickly and fully restore services with as little further disruption as possible and updates will be posted to our website at isservices.tcd.ie and on Twitter at twitter.com/tcdisservices.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.