Trinity computer account
Your Trinity computer account is your online identity in Trinity. You will use your Trinity username and network login password to access Trinity IT facilities on campus and from home, gain access to Trinity Wi-Fi, check your email, use Library services online, get educational discounts and much more.
Who can use this service
All Students & Staff
- Students - See how to obtain your password (students)
- Staff - See how to obtain your password (staff)
Students and staff - you can obtain a printed copy of your username and initial network login password by visiting the IT Service Desk in Áras an Phiarsaigh. If you have any other queries related to your username and password please read through our Frequently Asked Questions, linked to below, and if you still need assistance please contact the IT Service Desk.
- Obtain your password - staff
- Obtain your password - students
- Change your password - staff
- Change your password - students
- Account lockout FAQ- staff
- Account lockout FAQ - students
- Account expiry - staff
- Account expiry - students
- Password expiry - staff
- Password expiry - students
- Summer Study Programmes - Computer Account requests
Need further help?
Search the Knowledge Base for how-to’s and answers to commonly asked questions
Please be aware of the IT Service Desk opening hours