Employee Assistance Programme
The College has had an Employee Assistance Programme since 2006. A different service provider has been put in place since January 2013 – The Clanwilliam Institute. This respected institution will provide free confidential counselling services for staff and their immediate families (those living at home with them). Counselling is available up to 5 sessions per person, per year.
- Face to Face Counselling on a broad range of issues
- Telephone counselling – where practical and suitable for the issue at hand
- Management Consultation – as a manager, you may face challenging interpersonal situations, dilemnas, difficult situations with staff, or colleagues coaching issues, in your role, you can have free consultations (booking required) with a member of the service on how to manage the issue going forward.
Contacting the Service to make appointments:
- Phone 01 6761363, office hours 9am-5pm, counselling available 8am-8pm and until 12 noon on Saturdays.
- Email : email@example.com
- Website: http://www.clanwilliam.ie/
- General in house queries on the service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you used the Old Provider services?
- If you are using PPC (the old providers), and are in the middle of your free sessions, you will continue to the end of your sessions – you can discuss this with your counsellor.
- If you have used PPC in the past, and feel the need to do more counselling, you can start afresh with Clanwilliam.
For staff with disabilities there are some additional features which can be used to assist in enabling services, if you have other needs not raised here, please let HR know: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheelchair access in the Clanwilliam Offices
- Appointments can be made via email: email@example.com
- ISL services with Clanwilliam are free to staff members. There is currently an ISL counsellor in Clanwiliam, however, if this person is known to you, Clanwilliam will organise a different ISL interpreter via Bridge Interpreting. Clanwilliam and Bridge will liaise with you, as to which ISL interpreter is best, given that counselling may a be a sensitive issue. In order to maintain your confidentiality, the College will not receive information on your attendance or on the usage of an interpreter. The College will get a generalised ISL bill at the end of each month.
- Please note that new web services have not yet been established and the old web services ceased on 31 December 2012.