Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The University’s EAP service is provided by the Clanwilliam Institute. University staff and their immediate families (those living at home with them) can avail of up to 5 professional counselling sessions at no cost to the staff member.
- Face to Face Counselling on a broad range of issues
- Telephone counselling – where practical and suitable for the issue at hand.
Contacting the Service to make appointments:
To make an appointment, staff contact the Clanwilliam Institute directly themselves either by phone or e-mail during office hours which are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Counselling appointments are available from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and from 8am to 12 noon on Saturdays.
- Phone: 01-6761363
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.clanwilliam.ie
- Address: 18 Clanwilliam Terrace, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2
- There is wheelchair access in the Clanwilliam Offices.
- Irish Sign Language Services with Clanwilliam are free to staff members. There is currently an ISL counsellor in Clanwiliam, however, if this person is known to you, Clanwilliam will organise a different ISL interpreter via Bridge Interpreting. In order to maintain your confidentiality, the University will not receive information on your attendance or on the usage of an interpreter.
For general queries on the service, please contact the HR Service Centre on 01-8963333 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org