What is Lynda?
Lynda.tcd.ie provides access to Lynda.com which is an online skills development service offering access to an extensive library of high quality video courses (over 5600) in business, technology and creative skills.
Courses are available on Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook Calendar, OneDrive, Skype for Business, PowerPoint, Access, Management, Leadership, Project Management, Communication, and a wide range of other topics. There is a vast online library of over 180,000 instructional videos with tuition provided by accomplished teachers and recognised industry experts. New courses are being added daily.
It is available online, offline and you can access short tutorials to enable you acquire key skills when and where it is required. Access is available on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
Lynda is flexible and user friendly and can be customised for your areas. A small selection of playlists of courses from the Microsoft 365 suite of products have been created. For example, Excel tutorials are available that are designed to help use Excel to analyse data at either beginner, intermediate or advanced level and there are 94 courses with 3,637 video tutorials to choose from.
At the end of each course you are provided with a Certificate of Completion.
With Lynda.com, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5600 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.