Going Mobile with Lynda.tcd.ie
Access is available on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
The Lynda.com mobile app is synced with the desktop experience so you can:
- Start watching on one device then finish on another.
- Explore instruction during your commute, and save it for viewing later.
- Download a course for offline viewing.
- Save on data by listening to course audio only, like a podcast.
To download a course on Android or iOS: Go to the course page, click the download icon in the upper right corner, then click Download entire course.
Find your downloads at the My Courses tab in the Downloaded section.
Learning on the Go
For wherever you’re going Lynda.com comes along for the ride! Learn and grow on the go with Lynda.com with full mobile access.
To make your time more productive, go to the App Store for iPhone or iPad devices, Google play or Amazon Apps for Android devices, or Windows store for Windows 8 devices to download the free Lynda.com app.
Mobile features and benefits include:
- Streamlined browsing syncs your account across all devices
- Download full courses to learn on the go, even without WiFi
- Personalised dashboard to stay on track
- Auto-play, full screen capability, closed captioning, adjustable playback speed, and more
To access using the Lynda.com app:
- Open the app and select "organisation log in"
- Enter ‘tcd.ie’ in the text field. This will bring you to the organisation single sign on page
- Enter your single sign on (short form email address e.g. bloggsj)