Training & Development Initiatives
The Learning & Development Team is focusing on a number of new training & development initiatives. These include:
- Learning Needs Assessment for the University which commenced in Michaelmas term, will form the basis of much of the Learning and Development investment for Trinity over the next two years. There will be an opportunity for all areas of Trinity to contribute to this assessment. The general Staff Development Programme will be on hold while the Learning Needs Assessment is being carried out.
- Online IT Training Programme in conjunction with IT Services.
- Development Programme for new Ussher Assistant Professors.
- 'Feedback for Performance' Initiative (pilot programme in Human Resources and Global Relations). In March 2017 we will launch Pilot Phase 3 of this initiative across areas in College. This online tool will capture performance objectives and meetings for individual staff members.
- YourHR seminar series. Geared towards staff members, giving advice and expertise on HR related topics eg. pensions, career supports and work life balance.