New Scholarship for Brazilian Students in Irish Studies at Trinity College Dublin
Posted on 30 June 2015
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, and Associação Brasileira de Estudos Irlandeses (ABEI) are delighted to announce the opening of a selection process for Brazilian students interested in a grant for a Masters program in Irish Studies at Trinity.
The grant will cover one year worth of international tuition fee (September 2015-2016), accommodation, travel costs and living expenses for a total value of €35,000.
The selection process will be held initially by an examining board designated by W.B. Yeats Chair of Irish Studies/USP, which will classify the four best candidates according to their academic merit. Those selected will be assessed by Trinity, whose board, formed by the Directors of the courses aforementioned, will announce the winner of the HADDAD FELLOWSHIP scholarship by July 20th, 2015.
This scholarship is for students in the following fields of research:
- M.Phil. Public History and Cultural Heritage http://www.histories-humanities.tcd.ie/postgraduate/mphil/index.php
- M.Phil. Early Modern History http://www.histories-humanities.tcd.ie/postgraduate/mphil/index.php
- M.Phil. in Gender and Women's Studies http://www.histories-humanities.tcd.ie/postgraduate/mphil/index.php
- M.Phil. Film Studies - Theory History Practice https://www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/az/course.php?id=DPTDM-FHIS-2F09
- M. Phil in Literary Translation https://www.tcd.ie/langs-lits-cultures/postgraduate/literary_translation/description.php
- M. Phil in Irish Writing https://www.tcd.ie/English/postgraduate/irish-writing/
More details can be found under "ABEI/HADDAD" here.