The Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering is housed across several different buildings on and near the campus.
- Teaching is housed in the Aras an Phiarsaigh building (label A on the map below).
- The research activities in media engineering are based in the Stack B building situated across the river Liffey (B), in the IFSC district.
- The networks and communications research group is based in the Oriel House with the CONNECT centre (C).
- The electronic materials research labs are situated in the Sami Nasr Institute (D)
- the Bioengineering research group is housed in the Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute (E)