Advice and Useful Information
There is plenty of information and advice available to students with AS to support them in managing college life. Similarly, there is a great deal of information available for the teaching staff of TCD in how to support students with AS, as well as information about supporting their young person with AS in college for parents and guardians.
This webpage provides some quick and useful links to advice and resources:
- Information on teaching and supporting student's with AS.
- Information on Reasonable Accommodations
- Frequently Asked Questions
Useful Links for Parents and Guardians:
Useful Links for Students:
- Student Handbook
- The Disability Service Registration Process
- Supports and Resources provided by the Disability Service
For more information about the supports and services available for students with Autistic Spectrum Disorder or Asperger’s Syndrome please contact: