Making College Events Accessible
Attached is a useful guide outlining areas that need to be considered when organizing Accessible events.
- Accessible Events:A good practice guide for staff organising events in Higher Education - click here to open the online downloadable booklet (PDF)
- Accessible Building checking tool that will assist you in determining if the event will be accessible - click here to check a building accessible information
- Accessibility of Meeting Room on Campus - As per the College Accessible Information Policy all College events should be accessible to all possible attendees and every effort should be made to ensure accessibility features are considered - Accessibility information of campus meeting rooms
- TCD Communications office guide to event management - click here for online information from the TCD communications office
- Working with a Sign Language Interpreter in College - Guidlines for working with a Sign Language Interpreter in College (PDF)