B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems
ApplyTo apply to this course, click on the relevant Apply Link below
If you wish to work in ICT or advance your career as a senior professional or manager in ICT, this two-year honours degree course is for you. You will be equipped to engage in demanding roles in all sectors of the IT industry, in business and in government. Our graduates include system architects, project managers, developers, software engineers, and specialists in support, quality assurance and other areas of ICT.
The B.Sc. (Hons.) Information systems course includes technologies, techniques and methods drawn from research and internationally-accepted best practice. On completion of the course you will:
- Be able to develop ICT policies, strategies and architectures.
- Be able to design and implement ICT solutions using a range of technologies, including social, mobile and cloud computing.
- Understand the role, application and potential of ICT in business, industry, government and society.
- Be able to manage ICT operations.
- Have well-developed business, communication and ICT skills.