B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems
B.Sc. (Syst. Inf.); 2 years part-time
If you wish to work in ICT or advance your career as a senior professional or manager in ICT, this flexible two-year honors degree course is for you. You will be equipped to engage in demanding roles in all sectors of the IT industry, in business and in government. Our graduates include system architects, project managers, developers, software engineers, and specialists in support, quality assurance and other areas of ICT.
The B.Sc. Degree in Information systems course includes technologies, techniques and methods drawn from research and internationally-accepted best practice. The course offers two major streams, in Information systems and Computer science. You may choose from a range of elective modules. On completion of the course you will:
- Be able to develop ICT policies, strategies and architectures.
- Be able to design and implement ICT solutions using a range of technologies, including social, mobile and cloud computing.
- Understand the role, application and potential of ICT in business, industry, government and society.
- Be able to manage ICT operations.
- Have well-developed business, communication and ICT skills.
Tel: +353 1 896 1765
B.Sc. (Syst. Inf.)
2 years part-time
For general admission requirements please click here