1 Year Full Time
The Trinity MSc in Marketing has been specifically designed to ground you in the established marketing specialisms such as strategy and branding, while also exposing you to the cutting-edge thinking and practice in areas such as data analytics and sales management. This intensive and rewarding programme enhances your existing marketing skills such as communication, creative thinking, planning and analysis, whilst simultaneously developing new ones in social media marketing and big data analytics. The result is a degree of range and depth, which segues the graduate into their desired area of marketing career.
At Trinity Business School, you will have access to a team marketing professors who are specialists across a number of marketing sub-fields and lead the way in research-led teaching. Our professors have published in top peer reviewed publications across a wide-range of topics including, the digitalization of marketing, consumer psychology and contemporary marketing practice.
The course comprises of numerous core taught modules, elective taught modules, and a dissertation module. An indicative list of modules can be obtained from the course website: https://www.tcd.ie/business/msc/marketing/.
On successful achievement of the course students should be able to:
- Summarize and contextualise the main strands of contemporary marketing thought including marketing management, analytics, branding, consumer behaviour, international marketing strategy and marketing in a digital environment.
- Critically appraise various approaches and philosophies in marketing, from both academic and practitioner perspectives, to understand their role in driving growth, performance, and ethical and socially responsible business practice in organizations.
- Apply proven strategic frameworks and applicable toolkits for the optimization of real world marketing decision-making, and to function as a successful, accountable and global marketing practitioner.
- Appreciate and evaluate the influence of key environmental forces on marketing activities in the 21st century including (but not limited to) digitization, globalization and sustainability.
- Plan and complete research in marketing related topic
Course Options1 Year Full Time
Dr. Sarah Browne
Closing DateDue to the programme’s popularity, we have now reached capacity for September 2018 and are no longer accepting applications for this year’s intake. The application system for September 2019 will open in October, with the date yet to be confirmed. Contact us at Business.Masters@tcd.ie if you would like to be added to our mailing list, notified when the application system is open or have any further questions.
- A first or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation
- Two academic referees
- Work experience (optional)
- An English competency exam
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases
To apply, click on the relevant Apply Link below
Dr. Sarah Browne