Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
The Trinity MBA is an immersive programme designed to challenge your thinking and realise your potential. Every element of our programme is designed to stimulate students’ imagination, initiative and sense of innovation. Join our life-changing programme to open doors to exceptional career opportunities and our global community of business leaders.
Why The Trinity MBA?
- Experience Live Action Learning in Real Company Projects
- Focus on Sustainable Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Live in the Heart of Dublin, a Global Business Hub
The single most differentiating feature of the Trinity MBA is our focus on live action learning. You will undertake 3 full-time projects that focus on complex strategic issues in real organisations. Unlike other MBA’s, you will be fully deployed in one of the 42 companies that have chosen to work exclusively with Trinity. You will work directly with senior executives in social entrepreneurship organisations, high potential start-ups, SMEs and blue chip multinational companies.
To apply, click on the relevant Apply Link below
Course Options1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
Closing Date31st July 2018
You will need the following to be eligible for the Trinity MBA:
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT score of 550, or equivalent GRE score
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers