Childrens Nursing (H.Dip.)
- Duration: 1 Year(s) Full Time
- Closing Date: 31st May 2013
- Course Coordinator(s): Ms Thelma Begley
- Course Email(s): email@example.com
- Course Tel(s): +353-1-896 4041
- Course Url: www.nursing-midwifery.tcd.ie/postgraduate/higher-diploma/childrens-nursing/index.php
- Course Location: This course is run by the TCD School of Nursing and Midwifery in association with the National Children’s Hospital, Tallaght and affiliated clinical sites.
ApplyTo apply, click on the relevant Apply Link below
This course aims to develop and expand knowledge, skills and attitudes in nurses towards infants, children and their parents and family, as a unit in society. The course is designed to equip nurses to deliver primary health care, acute, rehabilitative and palliative care as required and to foster the process of continuing education and research in paediatric nursing practice. Students must be registered, or be eligible to register, in one of the three disciplines in nursing- general, psychiatry, intellectual disability nursing and 6 months post registration experience since initial registration is required. Students must have a Diploma in Nursing, or a TCD access to Nursing programme or a Degree in Nursing.