Located on a historic 40 acre campus in the centre of Dublin City, Trinity College can host meetings, conferences and symposia for events ranging from 20 to 1,200 delegates. The campus is a 'one stop' conference location with the meeting facilities being complemented by well appointed residential accommodation and first class banqueting and hospitality services. Modern sports facilities with swimming pool and exercise studio are also available to resident delegates. The attractions of the city and the main transport hubs are all easily accessible.
Comprehensive facilities include a range of conference halls and meeting rooms that will accommodate plenary meetings and concurrent sessions combined with space for scientific posters and exhibitions. Conference halls and most meeting rooms have a range of user controlled audio-visual equipment permanently installed with additional equipment being available on request. Wireless internet access for delegates and an internet cafe can be arranged.
For nearly thirty years the College has been hosting conferences and related events. During that time clients have included government, learned associations, NGO's and corporations and the themes of their meetings have ranged across all walks of life. Many of the major conferences held at Trinity College have of course, been hosted by our own staff who have invited their international colleagues to meet here. All this activity has been underpinned by a professional managment team and their staff who have extensive experience across the conference, tourism and hospitality industries.
Two main conference centres on the campus, the Trinity Conference Centre and Hamilton Conference Centre, combine a high level of style and comfort for meetings both large and small. The College meeting space includes 13 tiered lecture theatres, with additional flat floor meeting rooms and exhibition space.
On Site Facilities and Attractions
- A professional banqueting department will accommodate all your catering needs.
- All theatres are equipped with standard AV equipment.
- Wide range of accommodation available.
- Campus restaurants, coffee shops and bar.
- Tea making facilities
- Banqueting facilities
- Accommodation Office open daily between 8am and 12 midnight
- Amenities include a launderette, residents lounge, gift and grocery shops
- Sports facilities include tennis, squash, track and gym
- Guided campus tours
- The Old Library and Colonnades Gallery, Treasury and Long Room
- The Book of Kells, an 8th Century illuminated manuscript of the Gospels