ESLAV ECLAM Summer School 2016
Disease and Diagnostics
From 20/06/2016 to 23/06/2016 in Dublin, Ireland
Welcome to the ESLAV ECLAM web site
- Four-day intensive course led by a panel of international experts in the field.
- Covering all the major infectious and non-infectious diseases of laboratory animals.
- With interactive lectures and practical sessions on diagnostic techniques.
- Wet labs, necropsy technique, microbiological quality control, clinical pathology.
- Making use of superb facilities at Trinity College Dublin.
- With support from ESLAV and ECLAM to keep costs low.
- A training opportunity for those interested in a refresher course or seeking continuing professional education or preparing to become an ECLAM Diplomate and also a brilliant asset or refresher for every veterinarian working with laboratory animals.
- Emphasis on mice and rats but all the major species will be covered (hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets, primates)
- In a relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of opportunity to interact with colleagues and lecturers.
- High quality CPD in the heart of Dublin, the fair city.
- Course costs cover all tuition fees, study materials, course lunches and coffee breaks and course dinner.
Further information is available under the following links: