Trinity BBS Webinar - Friday 8th July
Interested in studying a Bachelor of Business Studies with Trinity College Dublin? Do you live in Asia, Africa or Middle East? If so you’re invited to attend a Webinar on Trinity’s new Bachelor of Business Studies programme! Ask your questions about opportunities to study business with Trinity and living in Dublin, Ireland. Join the conversation with our International Recruitment Team! We will share an informative presentation about Trinity’s Business programme, and then answer questions.
The Webinars will take place at 9am GMT on Friday 8th July. Please join us from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Interested in studying a Bachelor of Business Studies with Trinity College Dublin? Do you live in North or Latin America? If so you’re invited to attend a Webinar on Trinity’s new Bachelor of Business Studies programme! Ask your questions about opportunities to study business with Trinity and living in Dublin, Ireland. Join the conversation with our International Recruitment Team! We will share an informative presentation about Trinity’s Business programme, and then answer questions.
The Webinars will take place at 4pm GMT on Friday 8th July. Please join us from your computer, tablet or smartphone -
During this Webinar you will learn about:
- Trinity College Dublin
- Bachelor of Business Studies program context
- Benefits of studying Business with Trinity
- Famous Business Graduates
- Employment opportunities
- Living in Dublin Trinity College Dublin
- Trinity Business School rank in the Top 30 Business Schools in the world (Eduniversal 2015/16)
- #1 Ranked University in Ireland
- 71st world ranking (QS World University Rankings 2014/15
- Trinity has produced more entrepreneurs than any other University in Europe, generating 106 companies, producing 114 entrepreneurs and raising $655m over the the last five years (Pitchbook University Report 15/16)
- Ranked one of the best institutions in the world for undergraduate education (2015 Princeton Review)
- 40th in the world for International outlook, and the highest ranked Irish University on the list (Times higher Education Rankings 2016)
- 94% of Trinity graduates employed or in further education 6 months after graduation
- 1st in Europe for producing entrepreneurs (Pitchnook University Report 2015/16)
- 400 Industry Partners
- Top 1% worldwide in 18 fields (Thomas Reuters Essential Science Indicators, 2013)
About Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, founded in 1592, is the oldest university in Ireland and is recognised internationally as Ireland's No. 1 university. For over 400 years, this historic university has been a world leader in high-quality, internationally-recognised education. With a global reputation for excellence, Trinity promotes creativity and innovative thinking in students.
The university brings together a diverse, curious and supportive community of students and faculty in the heart of the city. The truly accessible and dedicated professors encourage students to actively engage in College life and the city beyond the campus gates. Student life at Trinity is about much more than education: with over 200 sports clubs and societies ranging from athletics to tennis, debating to investing, and drama to science fiction, there is something to suit every interest.
Trinity is one of the world’s only universities to provide all undergraduate students with a personal Tutor – a dedicated faculty member who can offer academic, personal and professional guidance throughout the four year degree programme. A wide range of student services, including learning development and support, peer mentoring, counselling and career advice, ensures that all students have the support they need to succeed in Trinity and beyond.
Trinity has strategic relationships with some of the most prestigious universities in the world including Fudan University in China; the Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore, India; McGill University, Canada, Brown University and University of Notre Dame in the United States and Moscow State University, Russia.
Trinity’s bustling 47-acre campus is an oasis in the very heart of Dublin, a vibrant and safe European capital city. The European headquarters of companies such as Google, eBay, AirBnB, Microsoft, PayPal, LinkedIn and Facebook, Dublin is an ideal place for students interested in working in these world-leading corporations.