Why Trinity Business School?
Trinity Business School is the No. 1 business school in Ireland, 25th in the Top Business Schools in Europe and 51st in Top Business Schools Globally (Eduniversal 2017).
Trinity Business School was awarded the top level (5 Palmes of Excellence) in Eduniversal’s Business Schools Ranking 2017.
- MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy ranked 1st in the World for E-Business and Digital Marketing (Global Ranking);
- MSc in Entrepreneurship ranked 1st in Ireland, 34th in the World for Entrepreneurship (Global Ranking);
- MSc in Finance ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in Corporate Finance in Western Europe;
- MSc in International Management ranked 1st in Ireland and 3rd in International Management in Western Europe;
- MSc in Management ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in General Management in Western Europe;
- MSc in Marketing ranked 1st in Ireland, 5th in Western Europe for Marketing in Western Europe;
- Postgraduate Diploma Accounting ranked 1st in Ireland, 10th in Western Europe for Accounting in Western Europe;
- The Trinity Full Time MBA ranked 1st in Ireland and 4th in Western Europe;
- The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 1st in Ireland and 15th in Western Europe.
- Eduniversal Best Masters Rankings 2018
- MSc in Marketing ranked 1st in Ireland, 11th in Europe and 14th in the world - QS Masters In Marketing Rankings, 2019
- MSc in International Management ranked 1st in Ireland, 19th in Europe and 31st in the world - QS Masters In Management Rankings, 2019.
- MSc in Finance ranked 2nd in Ireland, 24th in Europe and 29th in the world - QS Masters In Finance Rankings, 2019.
- MSc in Finance ranked 21st in the world, and 1st in Ireland in the Masters in Finance category - Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal Rankings, 2018.
Founded in 1592, Trinity College is one of the oldest and best known universities in Europe. It was one of the first European universities to offer an MBA programme in 1964 and the first to gain international AMBA accreditation in 1999. The beautiful campus, with its cobbled squares and contemporary amenities, is home to a vibrant and diverse student community. For four centuries, our world-famous graduates have included Nobel laureates, entrepreneurs and global business leaders.
World Class Educators
Students work with experienced academics, practitioners, consultants, board members and executives who have distinguished themselves in their careers. We believe in evolving close relationships with our students, and thinking about each student’s unique background, talent and vision of their future.
Trinity Business School sits right at the heart of business. Dublin is a thriving capital city and one of the most dynamic technology and business hubs in Europe. Global finance, tech, agricultural and pharmaceutical multinationals, and the energetic start-ups based in Silicon Docks are only minutes away. Many of these contribute to our programmes and global business network.
- The EY globalisation index names Ireland in the top 5 most globalised economies.
- The World Bank lists Dublin as one of the top 20 places in the world to do business.
- Dublin is a European hub for over 1,000 multinational companies and 250+ tech start-ups.
- One of the only European countries to provide a 2 year graduate work visa.
- Ireland is consistently voted one of the safest and friendliest cities in the world.
Career Services and Development
Our dedicated career services team run workshops and one-on-one coaching to give you techniques and tailored advice on how best to achieve your career goals. As a member of the Trinity alumni you will have lifelong access to this service. As Ireland's leading Business School, employers from all industries aggressively recruit our graduates.
- Average 85% of students secured job offers within 3 months of graduation.
- Trinity is Europe’s leading producer of entrepreneurs: 114 entrepreneurs, 106 companies and US $655 million capital raised in the past 5 years.
You will be part of a class that actively creates a cohort identity, so you can be assured of a learning environment that includes a challenging yet supportive working and learning relationship with both your peers, the faculty, industry professionals and content experts. Classes are designed to be highly informative and interactive and actively combine academic rigour with real world relevance. You will experience a wide range of carefully selected and designed pedagogical practices, including lectures, class debate and presentations, role plays, real-life case studies, group assignments, seminars from guest speakers, software-based exercises, and business simulations.
Trinity attracts academics and students from across the globe and the international mix of people in the Business School makes for a dynamic and exciting learning environment where we learn from each other and cultivate alternative perspectives on global management. All courses on the programme are taught in English, but students whose first language is not English can avail of Trinity’s extensive language learning facilities.