• An Undergraduate Degree: Successful applicants will have a first- or upper second-class honours degree, or equivalent. If you have yet to complete your degree, please send us your results for each of the years you have so far completed. You should then forward your final transcript to us as soon as it is available. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
• Work Experience Optional: Work experience is a valuable asset to have in making your application, but it is not required for admission into the Management Programme.
• An IELTS or TOEFL Score: All our courses are in English. Non-native speakers will need to provide certification of one the following in the past two years: either an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, with no band below 6; or a TOEFL score of at least IBT 90. If your primary degree was in English, then you can ignore this requirement.
• A GMAT Score: GMAT may be requested in certain cases
• Two confidential references – nominate and provide email addresses for two academic referees and we will send an automated form for completion.
How to Apply
Applications should be made via our online application system. Click on the link below to submit an application:
If you are a business graduate, please browse our range of other Masters’ programmes.
Once you have submitted an online application you will be sent an acknowledgement email to the email address you used when setting up your user account on the application system. The applicant portal allows you to send and receive communications about of your application, track its progress at every stage of the admissions process, update your personal information, view decisions made on your application(s) and accept any offers you receive.
There is online application fee of €55 pre-application for direct applications to Trinity College Dublin. This payment must be made online following the instructions on the application form.
For further information please see: www.tcd.ie/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/
When to Apply
The application deadline is 31st July, however we review applications on a rolling basis with priority given to early applications.