You Will Receive
1 Quality – accreditation & high ranking
You will benefit from what is now the highest ranking MBA programme in Ireland and one of the top 10 MBA programmes in Western Europe
- Eduniversal’s Best Masters Ranking 2014/15, Western Europe, has ranked the Trinity MBA in 9th position for the full-time category and 6th position for its part-time programme.
The Trinity MBA is one of a select number of MBA Programmes internationally accredited by AMBA (the Association of MBAs). The Trinity Business School has chosen to work with and be accredited by ABMA for its focus and specialist evaluation.
- AMBA is the only dedicated accreditation regime for MBA programmes.
All other accreditation schemes accredit whole business schools, and all their degree programmes combined rather than the MBA specifically.
2 Individual focus
The philosophy and structure allows you to benefit from small class sizes. We restrict our numbers to 45 people on the full-time programme and 40 on the part-time programme, building on Trinity's 400 year tradition of tutorially orientated learning. CTA – MBA programme page
Your development throughout the programme will be enhanced in the following ways:
- A more well-rounded learning experience
- A closer, one-to-one interactive relationship with faculty
- An opportunity to identify and resolve individual challenges you face
- A chance to discover the natural talents you possess
3 An MBA with a prestigious reputation
"Will my MBA from Trinity be recognised abroad?" The simple answer is yes.
You have a chance to be part of a long tradition of quality in education
- Trinity College is one of the oldest and best-known universities in Europe.
- The oldest university in Ireland, dating from 1592,
- Trinity College was one of the first European universities to offer an MBA programme in 1964.
- The Trinity MBA has developed continuously since then, and in 1999 it became the first Irish programme to receive international accreditation from the International Association of MBAs.
4 Team working skills: the critical ability to work with others
One of the most distinctive features of the Trinity MBA lies in its unique design of enabling individuals to participate in teams. This team-based model provides participants with the opportunity to
- Draw from the expertise and experience of other members of the class.
- Adds significant value to the overall learning experience.
- Develops robust competence in team working.
5 Entrepreneurial spark
You will leave with the knowledge and skills to accelerate within your own industry, or make a radical career move to a new sector. Our internationally recognised and top ranking MBA will equip you for the next move with a focus on entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship(entrepreneurial strategy and thinking in large organisations).
6 Global vision & international emphasis
From taught modules to team projects, you will find a global perspective across every element of our programme. You have the unique opportunity to work with companies and SME’s who always have an eye cast beyond the immediate horizon.
We understand the importance of global business experience because :
- Ireland is one of the most globalised economies in the world with the EY globalisation index ranking Ireland in 3rd place behind Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Ireland is a European hub for over 1,000 multinational companies,
- Our corporate environment is uniquely connected to the US and the UK.
- The Irish economy relies on attracting multinationals and facilitating ease of cross border management for indigenous businesses looking to grow their market
- The Trinity MBA fosters cultural diversity and promotes learning across regional boundaries.
- The international character of the Class of 2014 is evident with 22 nationalities represented across the full and part time streams.
7 Career management & personal development
You receive a broad range of career management services, including
- The assistance of our dedicated, full-time recruitment specialist assigned to the MBA programme who will work with you to identify and secure the positions that interest you.
- Access to a broad network of employers, executive search and recruitment firms.
- As a member of the Trinity MBA alumni you will have lifelong access to this service.
- Your CV and profile will reside in a dedicated database allowing employers to identify candidates that meet their current recruitment requirements.
- Our recruitment specialist works closely with the University’s Career Advisory Service (CAS) which has a dedicated postgraduate division that specialises in providing career development support to our students.
- You will benefit from our long history and collaborative engagement with multinational and indigenous businesses, We have established a portfolio of exceptional partner companies with whom we continuously liaise regarding projects, positions, placements etc. on behalf of our graduates.
8 Academic leadership ... the path to success
You will be exposed to the best general management skills as a basis for competitive success in an international environment. Managerial success depends on the acquisition and skilful use of leading-edge knowledge. The modular structure of the programme develops your analytical skills and strategic decision-making over time, and culminates with the Company Project.
9 A choice of part time or full time: you choose
We recognise that an MBA is a significant and rewarding undertaking for any student. Therefore, we offer the flexibility of a part-time option to students who wish to study while they continue to work. Similarly students who are keen to embark on career change revel in the immersive nature of the full-time programme. Whichever option you choose, rest assured that you will experience all the benefits that the Trinity MBA has to offer.
Don’t just take our word for it; see what The Trinity MBA graduates say about their experience.