Why Choose Trinity MBA?
Top Ranked MBA in Europe
We are the no. 1 MBA programme in Ireland and one of the top 10 MBA programmes in Western
• The Trinity Full Time and Part Time MBA are both ranked 5th in Eduniversal’s Best Masters Ranking 2015/16, Western Europe
• The Trinity MBA is ranked 21st in Europe by the QS Global 200 MBA Rankings 2014/15.
• The Trinity MBA is internationally accredited by AMBA (the Association of MBAs).
Founded in 1592, Trinity College is one of the oldest and best-known universities in Europe. It was one of the first European universities to offer an MBA programme in 1964 and the first to gain international AMBA accreditation in 1999.The beautiful campus, with its cobbled squares and contemporary amenities, is home to a vibrant and diverse student community. For four centuries, our world-famous graduates have included Nobel laureates, entrepreneurs and global business leaders.
Trinity Business School sits right at the heart of business. Dublin is a thriving capital city and one of the most dynamic technology and business hubs in Europe. Global finance, tech, agricultural and pharmaceutical multinationals, and the energetic start-ups based in Silicon Docks are only minutes away. Many of these contribute to our programmes and global business network.
- The EY globalisation index names Ireland in the top 5 most globalised economies
- The World Bank lists Dublin as one of the top 10 places in the world to do business
- Dublin is a European hub for over 1,000 multinational companies and 250+ tech start-ups
- One of the only European countries to provide a 1 year graduate work visa
- Ireland is consistently voted one of the safest and friendliest cities in the world
Career Services and Development
Our dedicated career services team run workshops and one-on-one coaching to give you techniques and tailored advice on how best to achieve your career goals. As a member of the Trinity MBA alumni you will have lifelong access to this service. As Ireland's leading MBA programme, employers from all industries aggressively recruit our graduates.
- 87% of students secured job offers within 3 months of graduation (of the total seeking new positions)
- 29% average salary increase post-MBA
- 50% of graduates secured positions outside of Ireland
- Trinity is Europe’s leading producer of entrepreneurs: 114 entrepreneurs, 106 companies and US $655 million capital raised in past 5 years.
Live Action Learning
The single most differentiating feature of the Trinity MBA is our focus on action learning through real company projects. Unlike other MBA’s, students are full deployed in one of the 42 companies involved in these projects. Through direct interaction with senior executives in social entrepreneurship organisations, high potential start-ups, SMEs and blue chip multinational companies, you will integrate theoretical coursework with action learning based on strategic issues in live organisations.
Leadership and Professional Development
The Trinity MBA is designed to develop your personal and organisational skills and self-knowledge so you can realise your potential and improve your chances of career success. You will be assigned a fully qualified personal coach to guide you through a range of psychometric profiling tests focusing on personal insight, growth and development. Profiling your leadership DNA in this way highlights your natural strengths.