The following entry requirements are necessary in order for applicants to be eligible for the programme:
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT score of 550, or equivalent GRE score
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers
Please apply through our online application system. Click on the link below to submit an application:
Application and enrolment for the Trinity MBA is generally a 4 step process:
- Complete the online application.
- Shortlisted candidates are then interviewed by the MBA Director.
- Receive a conditional or full offer to the programme.
- Meet outstanding conditions and confirm your place on the programme by paying your deposit. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
How long does it take to process my application?
Typically, once all documents are received you can expect to get feedback in 10 working days.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, the application is fee is €40
Can I send in my application before my GMAT test?
Yes, we encourage that you send in your application now even though you have not taken your GMAT. If successful you may gain a conditional offer. If you are interested in the Trinity GMAT clinic please click HERE
What are the criteria for selection?
Broadly speaking candidates are chosen based on professional experience, academic achievements, business ethics (tested in interview and in the essays), GMAT and supporting referees.
What is the minimum GMAT score?
The typical GMAT of an incoming MBA ranges between 600 and 650. The GMAT is only one of the many criteria used to select applicants, however, we will not normally admit an applicant with a score below 550.
Are interviews a part of the admissions process?
Yes, an interview is part of the admissions requirement and we strongly recommend a visit to the school as part of your selection process if possible.
How many private or company-sponsored participants would you have in a class?
The number of private or company-sponsored participants varies from year to year, however the average is about 6 - 10 people, across full and part time classes.
What is the deadline for applying to your programme?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. As we deliberately keep our class size small (45 to 50 students), we strongly recommend early application.
What is the minimum work experience requirement?
We require applicants to have a minimum of 3 years professional work experience.
Contact the Admissions Team
Please contact us for further details or send us your C.V. to schedule a meeting.
Eoghan O'Sullivan, MBA Admissions Manager
Phone : +353 1 896 4867